Tuesday, March 10

Painting


I finally did the painting in my living room. It was alot of hard work, but I am really pleased with the results!
Here are some pictures during and after. Enjoy!






Now - What room is next???

10 intellectual comments made by others:

Veater Family said...

Wow you paint good! Great work!

Mandy said...

Jim and I both HATE painting, I think we are going to pay someone to paint our house, because we hate it SOOO much. You did a really good job, I love it!

Robin said...

Love it! It really warms up the room and looks awesome with your stone fireplace!!!

Barbie said...

Good Job!!! That would suck to have to paint so high.. It looks great!!

stevet said...

LOVE IT!

Halli Matheny said...

It looks great! I love how paint can transform a room. We just finished painting our play room too!

GrandmaK said...

It looks great!! It sure warms up the room. You can come and paint my bedroom if you want. . .

jeni said...

you do good work!!! Hope your soreness goes away soon. lol

Aimee Winward said...

I love the color. It really seems to make things warmer. Don't you love the way paint can make something look so different? Now wouldn't it be great if the room would just paint itself?

Anonymous said...

This is your mother I finally found your blog page at a freinds home.
Mom said that we could make it down there for Brooke's party.
hope you can put up with me for a week.
Let the kids know tha tI love them and will see them soon.
Love Grandma Perry