Saturday, December 15

I am Legend

Stuart and I went and saw it last night. I had only seen a handful of previews on it and basically just knew that he was a lone man living in NYC. So I went in knowing little about the movie. It was a good thing too, because it was FAH-REAK-EE!! Had I known that before hand, I probably wouldn't have gone. I hid in my jacket half the movie with one eye peaking out and jumped out of my seat at least 3 times. I think I also developed an ulcer because I was just because of all the anticipation over what was going to happen next!

I was a pretty darn good movie. When we left though, we were just really disturbed over the whole thing. It is just WIERD!!! But all in all, I thought it was good, usually not my cup of tea because I have a hard time with those kinds of movies, but it was good.

0 intellectual comments made by others: