Posted by Colleen at 10/31/2007
Fun times at the church's Trunk or Treating. The kids had a blast. Nothing like a bunch of games that get them all sugered up with donuts and cupcakes, then to go around and get a basket full of candy! good times good times.
Posted by Colleen at 10/29/2007
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, my mom just liked the name. Well, I take that back...my middle name is Kay and that is after my grandpa (my moms mom, his middle name is Kay) so, my first name no, middle name yes.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Well just Monday actually. When I'm mensturating (yea, too much info) I am alawys over emotional. I hate it.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I do!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 of them little ankle biters. 2 girls and 1 boy.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? That's a toughy...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? A little too much.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Two words. No Way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I kick them off. But here in Texas I wear flip flops most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can do 10 push ups in a row, does that count?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair, eyes... Anything in the face.
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Honestly? My Butt! That is physically. Personally, I think i'm a little too lazy.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My BFF Robin in Utah.
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red Track pants and socks
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A spicy chicken sandwich
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A song on my blog. Colbie Caillat, Bubbly
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hm....Probably pink, my girls use pink alot and it is their favorite.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Jack's hair right after he gets out of the bath.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jeni D.
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football if I must.
24. HAIR COLOR? Brown
25. EYE COLOR? Hazel
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Sigh. This is a problem. More like an issue. Carbs. anything carby. lol!
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I haven't watched a movie in a while. Over the weekend I caught a little of Shanghi Nights on TV.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Niether. Fall & Spring
32. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? mmmm dessert. probably peach cobbler
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Pride and Predjudice. I'm almost ashamed to admit i've never read it!
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Chloe and Brooke
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch any. I went to dinner group. Recorded my shows I still need to watch. But the night before the last thing I watched was Dirty Sexy Money (the show is actually great despite its name!)
37. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing.
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Dominican Republic
40. HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to sew, I love photography, I love to read (is that really a talent though?)
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Payson, Utah
Posted by Colleen at 10/26/2007
We had a fantastic time at the beach this weekend. I took a lot of pictures. The kids really loved playing in the water. It was the first time they'd seen the ocean and it was a huge hit. Especially by Jack. He was as happy as a lark.
I took most of the pictures. My dad took the ones that have me in them. I haven't even begun to edit all the "playtime" beach pictures yet! I hope you enjoy them!
Posted by Colleen at 10/23/2007
Posted by Colleen at 10/18/2007
We had our first day of soccer practices and the girls really enjoyed themselves. I wanted to share a few pictures.
All ready to go
Is she really only 5? Well, I guess she'll be 6 in January. But my goodness she look SO old!
Brooke's a movin'!
Apparently this is WWF soccer (FYI, Brooke and the girl, Janae, are best friends)
I had fun!
Posted by Colleen at 10/17/2007
For many many reasons. I will just list a few
1) Child watch. Need I say more?
2) Lindonberry juice. If you've not had it, try it. It is very very yummy.
3) Lots and lots of affordable, fun products. I will show you an example:
I got 2 bookcases for my playroom yesterday and finally got it all set up and I love it. LOVE it!
Posted by Colleen at 10/13/2007
Posted by Colleen at 10/10/2007
Just wanted to share this video of Jack. He is a crack up. Don't mind the mess in the background, It's been cleaned....Then messed up again, then cleaned...you know how that works.
Posted by Colleen at 10/09/2007
I just wanted to give a P.S.A. (Public Service Announcement)
Jason's Deli has some FABULOUS Tomato Basil soup. I went there for lunch today with my church's lunch bunch group and it was so incredibly tasty. I am so glad I discovered it before the winter season hits. I can tell that I'll probably be getting that quite often.
If you get a chance to stop there, get it. You won't be sorry!
Posted by Colleen at 10/09/2007
I am so glad that it is over. I was so so busy. I am finally getting some time to sit and veg! I thought that the batchelor was supposed to be on at 8, but it's not yet.
We had an awesome awesome weekend. It was our anniversary on friday. We have made it to 7 years. Amazing. Time really does fly. We took our first vacation together without the kids since we moved here to Texas. We went for 2 nights down to the cost. Corpus Christi. We just got to be together, go to the beach, go eat, ect. It was really nice. We went to the U.S.S. Lexington and that was beyond amazing. We spent 4 hours on the ship and we didn't even see it all. We must have walked miles on that ship. It was really neat, although when we went down 4 flights, I got pretty clausterphobic! All in all it was very very fun.
My dad is flying out here in 2 weeks, so I think we are going to head back down to the coast with the kids and let them play on the beach for the weekend and just hang out. They have never seen the ocean, so that should be really fun. I am going to have my dad take our pictures on the beach. I'm thrilled about that.
Well, I'm off to play online and hopefully catch The Batchelor! Have a good one!
Posted by Colleen at 10/08/2007
I'm under construction a bit. Be patient if you notice any wierd changes
Posted by Colleen at 10/07/2007
Okay, I'm a bad blogger. I have no updated since July?! It is now October. HA! HA! What is up with that? Since I've written last, I guess alot has gone on. Not too much, but just the day to day stuff. The biggest event is that Chloe started school. Yup, I am now a parent of a school aged child. That is about the weirdest feeling. I just don't feel old enough to have a child going to school. But she loves it. This is her on her first day:
She's now been in just about 6 weeks and it is awesome. She is getting the daily attention/activities that she needs right now. She still comes home a bit tired and moody, but I can deal with that. It has been good for both of us.
Since I am sharing pictures, I put some up of Brooke and Jack too:
I am going to try my hardest to be a better blogger. We will see how well that works....
Posted by Colleen at 10/07/2007