Sunday, October 7

Time flies!!

Okay, I'm a bad blogger. I have no updated since July?! It is now October. HA! HA! What is up with that? Since I've written last, I guess alot has gone on. Not too much, but just the day to day stuff. The biggest event is that Chloe started school. Yup, I am now a parent of a school aged child. That is about the weirdest feeling. I just don't feel old enough to have a child going to school. But she loves it. This is her on her first day:



She's now been in just about 6 weeks and it is awesome. She is getting the daily attention/activities that she needs right now. She still comes home a bit tired and moody, but I can deal with that. It has been good for both of us.

Since I am sharing pictures, I put some up of Brooke and Jack too:





I am going to try my hardest to be a better blogger. We will see how well that works....

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Heather Guymon said...

Ha ha thats ok I get like that too. I go through spurts! Welcome back to the blogging world!

Thanks for the sweet comments. Life has been somewhat difficult lately but as of Friday it started looking up somewhat. I appreciate everyone being so thoughtful though.

Lyndsee Bates said...

Glad to see you're back in business :) I love the photos! Talk to you tomorrow!

Julianne said...

Yay! It's so good to "see" you again! Who is Chloe's teacher? Kate had Mrs. Howe. Unfortunately, Megan only has 1/2 day kinder here so we are not having to deal with the tiredness too much. (Oh, and just wait until you have a 3rd grader--that's weird!) ;)