Tuesday, October 23

Weekend at the Beach

We had a fantastic time at the beach this weekend. I took a lot of pictures. The kids really loved playing in the water. It was the first time they'd seen the ocean and it was a huge hit. Especially by Jack. He was as happy as a lark.
I took most of the pictures. My dad took the ones that have me in them. I haven't even begun to edit all the "playtime" beach pictures yet! I hope you enjoy them!






6 intellectual comments made by others:

Monson Family said...

So cute! I love the one of the girls with their arms around eachother and then one of Stuart with Jack on his shoulders! Too cute! I am glad you guys had a good weekend. Isn't the beach the best! I realized while we were there that it is just perfect because they get to get all "muddy" (sandy) and play in the sand and splash and be crazy and it doesn't matter! It's a perfect release for them!

Heather Guymon said...

What great pics Colleen! Makes me wanna go to the beach now!

Julianne said...

Beautiful!!! I love the lighting. You guys are such a cute family. Thanks for sharing!

jeni said...

your pics are sooo cute! i am glad that you had a good time- if only we could have gone :(

Lyndsee Bates said...

Those turned out really good. I hope you had fun with your Dad and enjoyed your little get away AGAIN!!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! The pictures are fabulous!