Monday, October 8

What a day!

I am so glad that it is over. I was so so busy. I am finally getting some time to sit and veg! I thought that the batchelor was supposed to be on at 8, but it's not yet.

We had an awesome awesome weekend. It was our anniversary on friday. We have made it to 7 years. Amazing. Time really does fly. We took our first vacation together without the kids since we moved here to Texas. We went for 2 nights down to the cost. Corpus Christi. We just got to be together, go to the beach, go eat, ect. It was really nice. We went to the U.S.S. Lexington and that was beyond amazing. We spent 4 hours on the ship and we didn't even see it all. We must have walked miles on that ship. It was really neat, although when we went down 4 flights, I got pretty clausterphobic! All in all it was very very fun.

My dad is flying out here in 2 weeks, so I think we are going to head back down to the coast with the kids and let them play on the beach for the weekend and just hang out. They have never seen the ocean, so that should be really fun. I am going to have my dad take our pictures on the beach. I'm thrilled about that.

Well, I'm off to play online and hopefully catch The Batchelor! Have a good one!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Lyndsee Bates said...

I am sad that we haven't EVER gone away just the two of us! I am very jelous! How are those new scents??

Rachel said...

Sounds fabulous! I need a vacation too... a REAL vacation, no kids invited! Lyndsee, you better start planning a trip, I'll watch your kids for you!

Lyndsee Bates said...

Ok I may just do that! Now I've got 2 babysitters :) Thanks!!!!