Tuesday, February 9

Chloe gets baptized!

Okay, so I haven't been blogger.........

Okay, so I haven't even been blogging......

Okay, so I have said before that I was going to start blogging again......

Okay, so I didn't......

but......

Here I am again!

I am going to try and do so much better. I'm feeling the desire to blog again so help me keep going!

As my first post coming back we've got big news! Our oldest child was just recently baptized! I really can't believe I am old enough to have a child who is old enough to be baptized.

I only have one picture to show right now. I will get the others tomorrow to put up but here is a REALLY cute one. (Yes, I am slightly biased, but hey, I'm entitled!)

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Veater Family said...

Oh she is soo cute! My Jacob will be baptised in Oct or Nov of this year!! I can't believe it! They are so big :)

Nicci said...

Finally you're back!