Monday, August 18

Dancing

I know i've posted a bunch of videos in the last little while, but I promise you that this one is worth the watch!

Last night we were at Stuarts parents house for dinner. We were all sitting in the living room and Jack was the center of attention. He was up table dancing. SO. FUNNY! I got some video of him busting his moves. Make sure you scroll down and shut off my music before you view it.

4 intellectual comments made by others:

stevet said...

shake that booty! :) he's got some moves! lol

Amelia said...

That little booty shake is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)

Veater Family said...

My boys do that too! It looks like you are all having a good time. I love getting together with family it is the best.

Erin said...

LOL...Oh goodness, that is so funny! I had to show it to Jeff's parents too :)