Saturday, August 30

New addition to our family






Isn't it the cutest?? We don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl. The lady we got it from said it was a boy. My friend Jeni said it was a girl. I think it looks like a boy. We take it to the vet Tuesday so I will find out for sure.

Problem is we have no name. Any suggestions? A girl I was thinking Paisley.
For a boy Stuart was thinking Uncle Rico (If you haven't seen Napolean Dynomite, you wouldn't understand that name)

If you have a suggestion, shoot it my way.

5 intellectual comments made by others:

GrandmaK said...

Awww - he or she is cute!

Rachel said...

What a cutie!

Trevor Croft said...

Well, if you're going for the Napoleon Dynamite theme, you should name him Pedro :) Or maybe Kip!

If it's a girl ... Sweet Pea, Roxie, Daisy?

Can't wait to meet the cutie!
Audra

KT said...

Can't you tell by its kitty balls (or lack of)?

Veater Family said...

I like Paisley if it is a girl. If it is a boy we like Toby. Good luck with all that! Kittens claw everything!!!