Tuesday, September 2

Brooklyn goes to dance....and shoes

Brooklyn had dance today. This is her 2nd week in and she LOVES it. She would go every day if she could. This morning first thing, and for the 2 hours until it was time to go - she was asking "is it time to go yet" ever 10-15 minutes. LOL. I am glad that she loves it so much! Miss Lyndsee is her teacher and we are so glad about that! Here are a few pictures.

Ready to dance!

A little shuffle kick action going on here.

Can't you tell she's having so much fun?!?

This past summer while I was out in Utah on vacation, we were at the park one evening for dinner and they were having a fair. In one of the booths they had these shoes that I *LOVED*. Best yet, they were CHEAP to go with it. Unfortunatly, there were none in my size.
My friend Robyn just gave them to me for my birthday!!! Arn't they fabulous! Brooklyn sure adored them and wouldn't take them off for about an hour!


Now I need a chance to wear them!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Rachel said...

Isn't it so fun to watch your kids enjoying stuff! I love taking Ellie to gymnastics, it's so cute! Fun shoes too!

GrandmaK said...

Go Brooke! She's so cute. Your future little drill team captain!
Love the shoes. Too tall for me though. :)