Monday, September 15

The Reason Why...

I do not allow my kids to have pretend makeup. There is a good reason for this. It is NOT pretend! It is a mess. A huge mess. We were over at a friends house and her daughter has some. (Thanks Jeni!) We let them play in it for a while. This is what Brooke came out looking like. Pink and purple glitter ALL over her face. Chloe and Janae hooked her up. It was the hugest pain to get it off. She still hade glitter in her eyebrows and eyelashes for days. Never again Jeni, never again. haha!

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Cascade said...

Don't you love girls. I feel the same way, NO MAKEUP!!! Crysania always gets so mad at me. The worst is when they get it for their birthday so then what do you do, take it away? Oh well such is the life of mothers.

Halli Matheny said...

Oh, My, Gosh! That is SO funny! I, too, HATE makeup but that is priceless. Thanks for the chuckle :)! She's so cute. Oh, and yes, lunch bunch is Friday so come-11:30 at Rudinos-Yummy!

Monson Family said...

That's hilarious!!!

Marc said...

Wow, when I first saw the picture i thought she had black eyes. That is too funny! - Chrissy

Jill said...

This is wonderful!!! I agree with the no makeup thing but really she is too cute!