Wednesday, October 22

What am I going to do with this kid??

I can't keep up with this kid! I am not liking this boy 2 year old stuff. I can not keep my eyes off of him for a second. He's in his room playing with his cars. Great. I leave to go to the bathroom. I'm not even away from him for 2 minutes. I go in his room and the front of his shirt is wet. Here is our conversation:

Me: Jack what is on your shirt?

Jack: Um, water.

Me: How did you get water on your shirt?

Jack: Um, toilet.

Me: were you playing in the toilet?

Jack: Um, no. kitty in the toilet!

Me: Jack! did you put the kitty in the toilet????

Jack: Uh huh!

Sure enough, found the kitty. He's laying on the floor licking hims wet self. Bathroom has water everywhere.
Here are some pictures.



7 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

Poor Chuck Norris!

KT said...

HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh! Fast thinking boy. Love it.

So...we have a cat now, but I'm afraid to let it in the house because it's a stray and don't stray cats carry a lot of diseases? And I don't want to take it to the vet to find out about shots, and can't cats kill newborn babies?

...I know nothing about animals. Nothing.

stevet said...

hahahahaha!

GrandmaK said...

Melissa & I read this post and just laughed our heads off!!!! That's hilarious!!!

It's like "de-ja vu" for me!

We have 7 boys and we've had cats wonder to our house looking for a safe haven only to discover all our boys and their antics! They didn't stick around very long - much to the girls dismay.

I'm afraid this stunt is the beginning of many to come! Hang in there Mom!! Too funny!

Heather Guymon said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I want a boy!!!

Erin said...

lol! So funny...I had to bring Jeff over to read this :) Poor Chuck Norris, haha

Cascade said...

Get ready cause it only gets worse!!! wait until you have more than one boy, then it gets really fun