Monday, February 9

A glimps of Jack

Jack is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks and he is just a riot right now. I have a video to share, it's pretty long but fairly entertaining. Enjoy!
You may want to scroll down to the bottom and turn off my music player before you watch.

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Veater Family said...

Colleen that video is the best. My kids turn into wall flowers when the camera is on. That was awesome!

SkyTang said...

That's a cute kid'o you've got.
I hope he has a great 3rd birthday

Barbie said...

He is such a cutie pie!! Can't wait to see all of you again!!

GrandmaK said...

He's the cutest! He's so full of himself - and ham's things up! I loved it. He'll have an awesome 3rd birthday. :)

Selene said...

It's the same at my house. You just can't win any arguments with a 2 year old. Funny.

Heather Guymon said...

Ha wow that was funny.