Monday, February 23

My little man Jack is 3!


Happy Birthday Jack!
My little man turned 3 years old today. I can't even believe that 3 years have gone by since he was born. He was such a surprise to our family and we really can't imagine what life would be without him.
He was SO cute when he was born!


The one year goes by....



2 years go by......



Then before you know it your baby isn't a baby anymore. He is a BIG boy!!!






Now if I could just get him to use the potty!!

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Barbie said...

AHHHH He is so cute!!! We miss him!! Happy b-day Jacky!!

jeni said...

Jack-e-boy is 3!!!!! Woo Hoo! It doesn't seem possible- He is such a cute boy!Happy Birthday!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

Nicci said...

I'm just glad I got two voluntary hugs from him on Saturday!!!

Rachel said...

Wow! When did that happen? I still think of him as your baby!

GrandmaK said...

Happy Birthday Jack-e-boy!! I had fun hangin out yesterday!! Love you :)

stevet said...

all i can say is: what a cutie!

Heather Guymon said...

Oh man I LOVED seeing the baby pics. Seriously such a beautiful little baby! He was so cute!