Wednesday, April 15


As you will have read - or have read from my previous post...we had (or at least I had) a rough Easter morning. I did manage to get some pictures of the girls done. Unfortunatly Jack was sleeping. Boy did he need it. We ended up late for church because of it too so I didn't end up getting any of him at all. But here are pictures of the girls. Im bias but I think they are the cutest kids in the world!!!
Brooklyn





And here is Chloe. Her two front teeth are looking a big gangly since they both need to come out. So she has been a bit self consious about her smile. I couldn't get her to smile her normal smile :( Hopefully the next session will turn out better.





I'm hoping this next week to get out and do all their pictures together with semi-matching outfits AND include Jack this time. HA! Wish me luck!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Julianne said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!

GrandmaK said...

Such gorgeous girls! Very cute!