Wednesday, April 15

Easter morning


Easter morning was a bit rough for me. I've had this weird little rash under my eye so the night before I tooks some allergie meds to see if that would work. Instead of taking benedryl like I thought I would, I took claritin instead. I'm sure it hyped me up. I didn't go to bed until 2:30 which is REALLY odd for me. The for the actual 2 or 3 hours I was in bed, it was one of those in and out sleeps. Nothing substantial. The kids were up at 5 for the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny had hidden the baskets so we made them wait until we got up. They finally got us out of bed an hour later. I barely made it to the couch to watch them to the easter thing then went back to bed. Normally there would be 3 dozen pictures of everything, but since Stuart was in charge of the camera that morning there were a total of 6 pictures. I'm only posting 5 because one of them included me in all my up all night glory. So here are those 5 pictures






Happy Easter!

1 intellectual comments made by others:

GrandmaK said...

Cute, I like their little bathing suits!