Monday, July 31

An overheard conversation

As I am in Chloe's room this morning putting the sheets back on her bed, I overheard a conversation between her and Brooklyn.

They are both dressed as princesses.

Brooklyn, "Come here princess, come sit by me".

Chloe, "Okay, let me get my phone first".

Chloe sits by Brooke

Chloe, "I'm going to call the prince so he can come dance with us.......

Hello Prince? Will you come dance with us? uh huh. okay. bye.

The prince will be right over to dance with us".

They both stand up and Chloe says, "Let go find the prince".


I am absolutely loving this stage where they play together and use their imagination. It doesn't happen often as I am usually breaking up fights and putting toys in time out, but when it does, it puts a HUGE smile on my face.

0 intellectual comments made by others: