Tuesday, August 1

About Me

I recieved this in an email this morning, I usually just delete them since I get about 20 of them a year and I just don't have that much time in my life to answer them every time they come in. I thought this blog would be the perfect place to put it. So, here it is!

1. First Name: Colleen. Nickname: Cole.

2. Were you named after anyone? Nope. When I was born, my mom just said I looked like a Colleen.

3. Can you handle the truth? Honestly, in ALL things, no. I can handle the truth about most things, but sometimes, it's just best not to know.

4. Have you ever eaten dog food? Yup. My mom said that when we used to visit my grandma they would have to put the dog food up because I would eat it. (not in recent years though.)

5. How often do you drink? I drink all day long. water.......coke.......

6. Do you talk in your sleep? I have been known to do so.

7. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Nope. I am terrified of bees!

8. When did you last cry? Um, probably last month when I was up all night with Jack and extreemly tired.

9. What is your favorite lunch meat? Oven roasted turkey breast

10. Kids? Yup. I have 3 of them little ankle biters

11. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Totally. Yeah, I totally would. I am probably about the coolest person I know. (ha ha!)

12. Do you have a journal? Not an active one. I have one from when I was a teenager.....oh the stories it tells........(I think I may have to go burn it!)

13. Do you use sarcasm? who me?

14. What are you looking forward to? Nap time!

15. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. I usually untie them before I put them on.

16. Do you think you are strong? Physically or mentally?!? Physically - I carry around a 18 lb baby all day, what do you think? Mentally - I deal with 3 kids under the age of 4 all day. You decide.

17. Shoe size? 8 or 8 1/2

18. Red or pink? I'm a girl...what do you pink, I mean think.

19. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My patience level. It's rather low right now wondering how many more of these lame questions i'm going to be answering.

20. Who do you miss the most? Robyn. My bestest friend in the whole world.

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jean capris - no shoes.

22. Last thing you ate? 2 slices of whole wheat toast.

23. What are you listening to right now? Some lame singer on Regis and Kelly and my girls building blocks

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow - so bright and sunny!

25. What is your favorite smell? A fresh clean baby.

26. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Um, I'm married. I have to plead the 5th on this question.

27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It came from my SIL Amber, so I better say yes. (ha ha!)

28. Hair color? Brown - totally natural. (uh huh)

29. Eye color? Hazel, but it really depends on what I'm wearing.

30. Do you wear contacts? Yeah. I'm thinking about getting those cats eye ones to freak people out.

31. Favorite food? Steak. or Mexican.

32. What color shirt are you wearing? Green - hence my eyes are probably a touch green today.

33. Summer or winter? Neither. Spring or Fall

34. Favorite dessert? I can only pick just one? Surely I can pick more then one. Peanut butter bars, brownies, peach cobbler, any kind of cake, any kind of cookie....the list is endless.

35. Who is most likely to respond? Um, probably no one. No one REALLY likes to answer these things.

36. Least likely to respond? Same answer as question 35.

37. What is on your mouse pad? I don't actually have a mouse pad. The cat ate it.

38. What did you watch last night on TV? I actually didn't get to watch TV until really late and I watched a few minutes of David Letterman.

39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Counting Crows. Oh, that's not an option? TOO BAD!

40. Do you have a special talent? I'm a mother of many talents.

WHEW! I'm done. I bet those are alot of questions you really wanted to know about me huh? You know you did. I'm sure you can rest easy tonight. Carry on.

0 intellectual comments made by others: