Monday, August 7

I'm going home

I've been wanting to go home for a while. I mentioned it to Stuart about a month or so ago. I said "I want to go home". He said, "You are home". I guess in a sense, he is right. My family - my husband and children are here. This is the place where we are going to raise our children, so, I am home. But, that isn't what I ment.

I want to go to the place where I grew up. I want to see my family, I want to see my mom and I want to see my dad. I want to spend a whole bunch of time with my best friend whom I've been friends with since 8th grade. I want to go and eat at all my favorite places. I want to see all the familiar things that I love about home.

I now have 2 homes. The home where I grew up and the home where I will continue to grow.

Last week I came to a point where I knew I had to go home. I need to go home. I need a break. I hate that sometimes it comes to a point where I need to run away, but that is what I'm doing.

I couldn't be more happy about it.

I get to be gone for a whole week. I am excited. I'll try to update here while i'm gone.

I'm going home.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Karen said...

That sounds great! Have a wonderful time! We all need to "run away" and rejuvenate once in awhile.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Have a wonderful time. you deserve a little away time to get refreshed and renewed.