Tuesday, August 1

My Son



How could you not love this boy? Why is it that they are so extreemly cute when they are sleeping? How can they drive you crazy all day long and then the minute they fall asleep they are once again the sweetest things?

After having 2 little girls, I didn't know what to expect knowing that I was actually having a boy. No one prepared me for the love and joy that he would bring to my heart. The term "mamas boy" now has a whole new meaning to me. I hope that as he grows older he will continue to be my little boy and love me just as much.

Even though we had a rough few months, he is beginning to be the happiest little man. He gives you smiles that just melts you to the bone. He loves to give me loves and snuggles.

Jack man. I love you son.

0 intellectual comments made by others: