Wednesday, August 30

I'll be MIA

I am leaving tomorrow for the Labor Day weekend.

We're heading to Kansas to see Stuart's brother's new baby girl! (they had 4 boys and now finally a GIRL!) I am thrilled.

I will post my Thursday Thirteen in the morning before I head out and I may get a chance to check in while there, but we'll have to see if I'm having too much fun first. HA! HA!

I'll see y'all on the flip side.

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Spain,
I'm an insomniac 29 year's old girl surfing the net and chance got me here. I felt like saying hello to you from my lonely place in southern Spain. Happy you with that nice family you have.
Best wishes

Colleen said...

I love it when people find me! I tried to check you out, but I can't read Spanish! Please feel free to stop by often!

Twisted Cinderella said...

have a great weekend!

Karen said...

Have fun! See you on Movie Monday! ;)