Sunday, July 13

Wake Surfing

Here is Jack giving it a try.

Chloe's turn.

Brooklyn decided that it is just not for her! haha. We had a great time at the lake yesterday!

9 intellectual comments made by others:

Rachel said...

Wow how fun! I was cracking up at Jack on there! You're brave, that would make me so nervous!

Anonymous said...

Wow... looks so fun.... and he makes it look so easy. I would love to give that a try sometime, but I'm sure it won't look as effortless when it's me. :D

btw congrats on the 13 lbs. Way to go!

Monson Family said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe Chloe would do it...let a lone Jack!!!! WOW!!! How cute though, with Daddy!! I love it!

Halli Matheny said...

How fun! Do you guys have a boat? I grew up water skiing and it's one of my favorite things to do!

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness...that looks like so much fun!! Way jealous!
Lindsey J

KT said...

My self-esteem just took a major hit since now I know you're 2 year old can wake board better than I can. Excuse me while I finish off a gallon of ice-cream and wallow in my failures.

Unknown said...

hey i have gone knee boarding but never wake boarding(when my and my aunt and uncle go to lake powell again or flaming george we are going to get out water weanie and tubes all repaired and take our skies and stuff out) i cant wait till we do that i just love lakes and swimming!

GrandmaK said...

Way cute pictures of the kids on the wake surfboards!! Can't wait to go again! We had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

pet insurance
Dog breeds including the Australian Cattle Dogs and the Portuguese Podengo Medio are typically the types that enjoy digging earth.