Tuesday, July 1

Our last day


Well, we survived our last day here. Barely. My kids have been in quite a mood all day. I am thinking that they are just ready to go home. I am too. Stuart flies in tomorrow and we start our trek home.
Today was okay fun. We met up with Stuart's cousin and her kids. Chloe was pretty excited. And would you believe I forgot my camera?!? I was so upset. I took a few pictures with my camera phone so the quality is just not great. We went to the Childrens Gardens at Thanksgiving Point.

Left to Right: Maya, Annika, Chloe and Brooklyn

Jack

Chloe and Annika

Brooke and Maya


Afterwards we had manditory rest time. Then tonight we had dinner at the park with my Mom and Robin. I forget my camera again! UGH! What a day huh? We're ready to leave I think. We've had such a fun vacation though! I am hoping to update while were vacationing in Kansas before we come home. So check back! See you all Texans soon!

1 intellectual comments made by others:

GrandmaK said...

What cute girls! Annika and Maya are just gonna to have to come to Texas to see y'all!
Have a safe trip to Kansas!
See y'all soon!