Tuesday, November 18

Haircuts


Last week when I was getting my haircut Brooklyn said she wanted to get hers cut short like Chloes. I didn't want her to then because I like her with long hair. Well, every day since she's been on my case to get her hair cut. Chloe needed one anyways, so off we went today for hair cuts. Brooklyn got her wish and got a cute little bob like Chloe. Here is our adventure.

I had forgotten to take a before for Brooklyn while we were there, but here is one of her from a few days ago.

Here are a few of her getting it cut and afterwards so you can see how cute it turned out.





Here is Chloe's before.




Look at all that hair!!!

Together afterwards.

Jack had to join in the photo shoot.

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Selene said...

Adorable!

KT said...

Twiners! I want to get my hair cute like that, but it's so easy right now to just throw in a frumpy ponytail. Maybe one day when I decide to be cute again...

Chloe and Brooklyn's hair looks so stinkin' cute!

jeni said...

they are so cute!

Heather Guymon said...

Who cuts their hair? I LOVE it that length on both girls!

Janet said...

LOVE IT!!

Julianne said...

Too cute! My girls have been wanting to get theirs cut again, too. Glad Brooklyn didn't take the scissors to her own hair (I was having flashbacks of Megan's fiasco when I was reading the very beginning of you post...)

GrandmaK said...

Awww - Brooke looks SO CUTE with her hair cut like Chloe's! They both look very cute. I don't think there's anything you could do to make them not look cute! :)
How cute that Jack wanted to be a part of it all. :)

Barbie said...

They all are so darn cute!! I am such a lucky Aunt!!