Monday, November 10

Week in review

I haven't got any picture to post or anything very exciting, so I'll just do a week in review type thing.

The last I posted was Tuesday about voting - The only thing I'll say on that is I am just sad things didn't go a little differently.

Wednesday - I really don't remember anything I did that day, so it couldn't have been very important.

Thursday - I went with some friends that night to see the movie Secret Life of Bees. I really enjoyed it. It's not very often that when a book is made into a movie that they sick with the original story line, but they did a really great job with this one. All of the actors in it were perfect. It may have been incredibly sad at times, but it was a very heart warming movie.

Friday - Movie night with the kids. Since Stuart works evenings, Fridays have become a special night for the kids and I. Usually I'll rent a movie and we'll have popcorn and chocolate milk. The kids get to stay up later then normal and we had a great time. We watched Madagascar one this week because....

Saturday - We took the kids to see Madagascar 2! All the kids really enjoyed it! Towards the end, Jack got pretty restless but for the most part he did really good! Stuart and I even enjoyed it. There was just enough adult humor in it. That is a MUST see!

Sunday - Stake Conference this week. It was a big one because we got a new Stake Presidency. Also Elder Packer's son was there speaking, so that was fun too.

Now it is Monday and I'm just taking care of things around the house and need to hit the grocery store sometime.

** One more thing that I haven't even mentioned. A couple weeks back our ward split (which was tough, but it will get better) We are in the new ward, so Stuart and I got new callings. Stuart is the 2nd Counselor in the Elder Quorum and I am the Ward Activities Chair. Which means I have 4 weeks to plan a Christmas Party! HURRAY! Wish us luck!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Jammie said...

Your so creative you'll do a great job on the party.

GrandmaK said...

Yup - you'll be a great Activities Chair person! Congratulations to you both. :)