Wednesday, December 31

Christmas Eve

Yeah so I'm a week late with this post, but I'm finally posting some pictures from Christmas Eve. We had some family and friends over. Ate Nachos, played some games and had fun!

Here we are playing Christmas Bingo

Here I am reading our yearly Christmas Story. This year it was The Legend of the Christmas Stocking.

All the kids are ready to open thier gift!

Here are the kids in front of the tree. They all loved their new jammies.

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! I would love to do a big family reunion at the holidays. I miss it! Your kids are adorable. I love the jammies!

Barbie said...

:( I wish we could have been there... Looks like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to get the Jammies for Carly!!! She will LOVE Them!!

GrandmaK said...

Yes, we had lots of fun and your food was awesome!! Thanks for the fun tradition. You're awesome! :)