Saturday, December 6

Decorating the tree

While Robin and I went outlet shopping while she was here, Stuart and the kids decorated the tree while we were gone! He took some pictures of the event and they actually turned out cute! (haha!) Somehow I managed to delete a SUPER cute picture of the kids in front of the tree. I could kick my self sometimes. Anyways, here are the pictures.




2 intellectual comments made by others:

Brittany said...

Stuart,
This is Greeny so it aint gonna be intellectual (I guarantee it), but it will be a friendly "Howdy". Brittany found your blog while making sure we had the correct mailing addresses for our christmas card list. I aint much of a "blogger" but maybe since we can't seem to call more than once a year, maybe this will be better? Give us a hollar..see ya

Colleen,
The photos are awesome!

Nicci said...

It's so cute!