Tuesday, December 9

Christmas Pictures


I took my kids pictures this past weekend for the annual Christmas card. I thought they turend out pretty darned cute but then again I'm biased.
Here they are:







So what do you think? You'll have to wait for one in the mail! If you know I don't have your address, please send it to me!

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Robin said...

Sooooooooo cute! I think my fav is the 4th one down...but it's hard to choose, they are all adorable! Miss you guys already :(

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SkyTang said...

I love the second to last one. Your kids are very cute!

Cascade said...

Way cute pictures, I am jealous I have been wanting to do pictures for a few months now and never seem to get around to it. My fave is the second from last.