Thursday, March 19

Curtains and Wall Words


I have finally put up my wall words! I've had them for so long but have been waiting to put them up until we painted our living room and hall way. I had to wait about 2 weeks after to let the paint set. I got them up and I love them!

Here is the hallway wall (I do need to update the pictures of the kids, but that is another project for another day!)


These two pictures show our new curtains and my other wall word.


I think they ended up looking great!!

Keep looking at my blog. I added 2 other posts under this one :)

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Twisted Cinderella said...

It looks great!

GrandmaK said...

They really look nice and I love your curtains.

Veater Family said...

That is so fun!

jeni said...

looks beautiful!!!! you do great work!

Barbie said...

It looks beautiful!!! GReat job!! I can't wait to see the outside of your house now!!

Callie said...

I love the wall with the vinyl and your kids pictures. Super cute idea!

stevet said...

I absolutely love it!