Sunday, March 8

Weekend in review


We had a very productive fun weekend around here. Friday night was our usual movie night. The kids chose to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The kids loved it. Me - eh. It was OK. Really silly. Before the movie I gave the girls Manicures and Pedicures. They were so excited! Here are the after pictures.

Chloe


Brooklyn


Saturday morning I started painting our living room/hallway/foyer. It is going to be a brown/tan color. It has turned out (from what I've done so far) really nice! I am very pleased with the color. I will post pictures of that another day. I've got about 3/4 of it done. But before we started painting, I put the kids to work scrubbing base boards!! Good thing there are no child labour laws in my house!!!


While I was painting Stuart took the kids over to the school parking lot and had the kids ride thier bikes. He ended up taking the training wheels off and BOTH of my girls are now riding their bikes without them! They are doing amazing!!! He took a video - enjoy!!!


Now, I need to go get my family ready for church!

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Nicci said...

Yeah for biking!

GrandmaK said...

That's awesome!!