Friday, March 13

Potty Training Success!!

This was day 3 and Jack has been doing amazing!!!!

Day 1 - he had 1 small accident is all. 1. He still didn't wake up with a dry pull up at nap though.

Day 2 - Day started off horrible with 3 accidents. After those 3 he did GREAT the rest of the day!

Day 3 - Only one accident at nap time.

He is doing AMAZINGLY well! I am so proud of him!!! I think I'm done buying diapers. EVER! YEAH!

4 intellectual comments made by others:

Vilate Thacker said...

That's great, Daphne is so close too. I don't know if I am ready for my baby to be potty trained though! Ahhhhh!

Selene said...

Congrats. Great news. We are on a break from potty training. Wish me luck.

Callie said...

I hate potty training! Good for you and Jack! What an accomplishment for the both of you! I think Aliya will be in diapers until she's atleast 10. She's so stubborn! If you have any great tips let me know I haven't had to potty train a girl yet and so far i'm not loving it.

Barbie said...

Yey Jack!!!