Sunday, January 28

The Barbie Cake

With Chloe's birthday upon us, I decided that this year I was going to make a cake for Chloe, and a good one. So I researched and decided on the Barbie Cake. Here is what it ended up looking like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was quite happy with it and got lots of compiments on it. Chloe *LOVED* it!

8 intellectual comments made by others:

flip flop mama said...

Wow that's amazing! Great job!

sheri said...

Oh the memories!!! My grandma made me a Barbie cake when I turned 5. I still vividly remember it all. (pink and white frosting) Very impressive!

Phae-Jae said...

Great cake! You scored 5 "who's yo momma" points. Really, I love the cake.

Unknown said...

that's so awesome

Jeanie said...

Would you come to my house and make my girl's cakes for thier birthday? :) You did FANTASTIC!!

Carrie said...

That's impressive! It looks too good to eat!

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is really cool! Great JOB!

Sarah said...

Seriously nice job there. I'm a total failure at cakes. Luckily, my toddler isn't old enough to understand what a moron her mom is in the kitchen. I have a few years to get some more practice in before she starts making fun of me.