Thursday, January 25

Thursday Thirteen #15


Thirteen google searches that found my blog

1. "best pizza" "washington, dc" (I love pizza and have been to DC)
2. colleen scene (I think someone was actually trying to find me. lol)
3. aaron burgee (who?)
4. the kite runner by khaled hosseini*quotes (yes, i've actually read this book)
5. pooped panties (I really don't want to know)
6. potty training a goat (I wonder if that was the same person looking for pooped panties..again I *really* don't want to know)
7. dan browns particles (Dan Brown writes some mighty great books)
8. still poops her panties (I write about potty training ONE time and everyone finds me that way. Good Grief.)
9. colleen (yup - that's me!)
10. wallwords consultans (I am one, yes. How come you didn't email me??? huh?)
11. pooped panties accident (enought with the poop!)
12. Colleen (I think someone is looking for me)
13. and that is it...it stopped there. I am totally bummed I couldn't find 13, but 12 is good enough I guess. Happy Thursday Thirteen!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





12 intellectual comments made by others:

-atomik kitten said...

Number 5 is funny. Someone found me a couple of weeks ago with filled her shirt. This week I saw something on mybloglog about midgets and strippers. Hmmm...

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Like the little woman, your #5 is hilarious.
My T13 is up too.

Raggedy said...

That is funny!
I guess you have all the poop readers then.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Funny how they found you. . .of course, now that you have put it in writing on such a visual list. . . if we forget to link to you, we KNOW how to find you now!

Have a great Thursday!

Rashenbo said...

Whoa it's attack of the giant PINK blog! :) Very colorful, I love your header. Anyway, what's a "wallwords consultans"?

I am always interested in these google searches that people list. It's fun to see how people find other people. I definitely want to make a list like this one day. :)

Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Aaron Burgee was the guy on the Bachelor reality show. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of poops. LOL

I love google searches, they always make me laugh.

Happy TT!

Lisa said...

Google searches are fun. Happy T13

My Busy Life said...

# 3 wasn't he the Bachelor on the ABC show? He was a cutie- waiting for a new season of that to start!

Staci said...

Hilarious! What a great idea for a TT.

I just got a google search the other day "where to find cheerios oatmeal in mumbai"... um... I have no idea, but good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Did you downloaded Wikileaks docs? Give me link plz
Thanks