Wednesday, December 6

Growing Old

I can't wait to grow old. Wait a second. YES I CAN!!

Observing the elderly lately makes me never want to grow old

Except for this one:

I was at the post office yesterday and there was an old couple off to the side filling out some paperwork. I had to package up something, so I was sorta next to them. All of a sudden the woman says "Don't talk to me!!!" to her husband. It was full of meanest, anamosity (yeah, I'm sure that didn't get spelled right, but who cares), hatred and annoyance.

I just had to laugh. Oh yeah, and I was also laughing at his incredibly BAD hair. He had BLACK hair, obviously dyed and a really white beard. Maybe she is just angry because she had to be seen out in public with him. I guess we will never know.

2 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Those little old couples make me laugh. One minute they look like they're about to kill each other. The next, they're walking away hand in hand.

Kat said...

LOL-I can't wait to get old with my hubby.