Monday, December 18

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:
Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy
Stacitee
Nicole's Book Addiction

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Missi said...

OMG, I JUST watched this movie yesterday! LOL I love this one,it is a classic. I must say, the older NLP movies are way better than the newer ones.

I would feel too bad about saying it right now though, I don't want to ruin it for everyone....

Staci said...

No idea... I'm curious.

Colleen said...

You got it first! National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

sheri said...

rofl! I just got done watching that movie!! It's my all-time favorite movie ever. Here's some trivia for ya...my fil actually built/made the turkey that "explodes" and several other special effects in that movie. We own the big blue coat w/the fur collar Clark wore to get the tree and the blue gloves as well :)

Anonymous said...

If you are a fan of inspirational movie quotes, check out the Reel Life Wisdom site. They post a new quote from the movies every day.