Thursday, December 7

Thursday Thirteen #13


Thirteen of Colleens favorite Christmas Songs

1. O Holy Night
2. Mary did you know
3. Silent Night
4. Little Drummer Boy
5. Adam Sandlers "hannuka"
6. Grandma Got ran over by a Reindeer
7. Rudolph
8. What Child is This?
9. Frosty the Snowman
10. 12 Days of Christmas
11. Jingle Bells
12. Carol of the Bells
13. Anything from Trans Siberian Orchastra (can't choose just one!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





16 intellectual comments made by others:

Tug said...

I love Christmas music...# 1,2,4,8,13...yes. Manheim Steamroller...and HAVE to have Handel's Messaih!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Little Drummer Boy is my absolute favorite Christmas song. Actually I love them all.

Great list and Happy TT!

Mikala's 4th TT is up!

Hen Jen said...

I saw a few favorites on your list, but have to admit the grandma one makes me clench my teeth!!
happy TT! great list idea.

Colleen Gleason said...

I love O Holy Night too...and also What Are You Doing New Year's Eve.


Mine's up--Thirteen Ways you can Pay it Forward--and it's got a contest to go along with it; come on over and check it out.

Anonymous said...

My all time favorite Christmas Carol is "What Child Is This". No real reason why...I just think it's beautiful.

"Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" has to be almost as bad as Jeff Foxworthy's 12 Day of a Redneck Christmas (or whatever the title of that one is). I'm not a really big fan of either of those! :)

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Very good list! O Holy Night is probably my favorite. I wasn't familiar with Mary Did You Know until recently but I enjoy that one too.

Rashenbo said...

Great list. I could probably just copy it and it'd work for me... well, except I'd put Silent Night first, and then the Little Drummer boy... and then We 3 Kings... and then all the others :) Especailly the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I love those guys.

Girlie said...

Great list! I am humming O Holy Night. :)

Carmen said...

o holy night is my favorite Chrismtas song ever!

Domestic Goddess said...

I just love them all!

Sparky Duck said...

Oh Holy Night is my favorite too, which is funny since I am soooo not a religious person.

Kat said...

Great songs, Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever heard of What Child is This? I'm going to have to check that one out!

Anonymous said...

O Holy Night is one of my favorites, too.

Anonymous said...

I don't know 5,6 and 13 but I love the rest!

alisonwonderland said...

i love Christmas music!

some of the band/orchestra members at my daughter's high school transcribed and performed a TSO piece at their concert on wednesday night. amazing fun!

happy holidays!