Monday, December 4

Where am I??

I have no clue!! I am neither here nor there. In fact, I'm not anywhere!

Things have been pretty busy in my house since Thanksgiving. We went up to Kansas to spend Thanksgiving with some of Stuarts family and we had a blast!!! Chloe and her cousin Tyler spent every minute together. All the kids spent most of their time outside riding dirt bikes, 4 wheeler, go carts and a golf cart with the daddies. That left alot of time for mommies to shop and talk! It was great!

Once we got home there was alot of unpacking, cleaning and event planning! I had a Relief Society Super Thursday to get out of the way and then I spent a bunch of time making our Relief Society Progressive Dinner invitations. 160 of them! That was a ton of work.

We also got our Christmas tree up and decorated our house! The kids had so much fun decorating the tree. Jack doesn't bother it too much like I thought he would. It's high enough that he can just crawl right under it. It is funny.

I can't believe how time is just flying. Monday kinda suck because I clean and do laundry that day. blah. So, I probably wont do Movie Quote Monday today, but I'll make up for it next week!

I hope everyone is having a great day and I'll try to think up something clever to write up for tomorrow!

3 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you got your tree up. I wish I could get motivated! BTW, if you plan to post a pic of your tree, don't forget to enter it in my tree decorating contest!

Anonymous said...

My tree is up as well. Slowly putting other things up!

Hope you take a break for you at some stage!

Kat said...

Sounds busy but fun.