Monday, November 27

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double Hate. LOATHE ENTIRELY.

Am I just eating because I'm bored?

Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna throw up, then I'm gonna die.

Jury duty, jury duty, jury duty, blackmail, pink slip, chain letter, eviction notice, blackmai jury duty.

MAX. HELP ME... I'm FEELING.

Everybody seems to kerbabbled. Isn't this just a little superfluous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:
Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy
Stacitee
Nicole's Book Addiction

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Kat said...

Um really not sure.

Staci said...

I don't know either.

Colleen said...

More hints are up!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have no idea!

Kailani
http://www.islandlife808.com/

Anonymous said...

me stumped. However I can relate to Am I just eating becuase Im bored??

OHHH is it Bridget Jones Diary??

Colleen said...

nope. I can't believe your not getting it! I'll give a few more hints then I'll tell ya.

Domestic Goddess said...

I have no idea. You always stump me.

Check out my blog. You have been tagged.

Colleen said...

Okay - I give

It's The Grinch!