Monday, November 13

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:

This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer.


My daddy'll kick your daddy's a** all the way from here to China, Japan, wherever the hell you from and all up that Great Wall too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:
Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy
Stacitee
Nicole's Book Addiction

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Staci said...

This is a guess because I have no idea... Bad Boys?

Hope you are feeling better!

Happy Monday!

Colleen said...

close - but no. lol!

Anonymous said...

Hhmm . . . I have no idea, but I bet Prince Charming would know.

Colleen said...

I put up another hint!

Colleen said...

No one guessed...so I'll just tell ya.

It was Rush Hour

Anonymous said...

that last hint was good! I was just thinking it was on the tip of my tongue. I could just picture Jackie Chan having this conversation.

Domestic Goddess said...

I missed that one too.
I'm not doing very well at this game.