Friday, November 10

Spreading the sickness

Yup. I'm guilty.

Last friday night I started sneezing up a storm, runny nose and didn't feel right. I thought it was just my allergies starting up because I get them bad here in the winter months. Me + Cedar don't really get along well at all. It is one of those one sided relationships. Cedar loves to irriate me, I would love to kill off the species. Alas, my symptoms were not of the allergy relation. Nope, I got sick. Wokeup Saturday not feeling good and it went down hill from there. Aches, chills, fever. You name it. I was down for the count like I had been TKO'd by Rocky.

I had it for a few days. Started feeling better, in fact - I'm pretty much over it except for a cough, but I spread the sickness.

Chloe said to me yesterday morning, "Mom, your so mean to get us all sick."
Mean indeed.

Now all 3 of my kids are sick - wait all 4 of my kids are sick, because you all know how husbands get when they are sick. I do not need to elaborate on that.

I just put my kids in bed. Before I took Chloe's temp and it was 102.3 *sigh* Let's hope they all kick it soon and we can get back to our regularly scheduled life.

8 intellectual comments made by others:

Mise en Place said...

Oh MAN! I hate that you felt so bad but I hate it worse that your entire family is down with it now. OMGosh, and the Hubby....PLEASE, a kid for sure, lol!

Hope all is feeling better soon!

Kat said...

Oh man Yuck!
I'm spending happy thoughts of germ free kids.

Anonymous said...

aww thats bad. I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Being sick is definately not nice!

Carrie said...

He he! Just have to laugh at the husband thing! Couldn't be more true! So sorry you're sick! So not fun! I found a "medicine" that works WONDERS!! It's called Zicam and it shortens your sicknesses and the severity of your cold! It actually works!

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I've definitely needed to hear nice things lately!

BTW- got the Wall Words! Still haven't put them up yet because I'm waiting to paint one of the walls! They look great though! I'm really excited! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Prince Charming wholeheartedly admits that he turns into a big helpless kid when he get sick.

Sorry your crew is sick.

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than a sick family! I hope you're all feeling better soon!

Kat said...

Oh yuck! My son got hubby and me sick. Maakes for a fun weekend.

Missi said...

Oh, I am so with you here. We have been fighting many sicknesses her lately.

I hope you all are better now!