Tuesday, November 7

"Mom, I'm all about corvettes."

My husband is really into cars. Especially cars of the classical period. He used to own a '63 belair. His dad has a '56 corvette. They love cars.

So, were at a stop light today and we are next to a new yellow corvette. I say to Chloe "Chloe, your gunna need to tell daddy that we saw a cool yellow corvette today"

C says, "yea, I really like corvettes, especially pink corvettes, daddy said that when he gets a corvette he's going to take me in it and show me how it really goes."

me, "oh yeah, that will be fun"

C says, "Mom, I'm all about corvettes"

*insert eye roll here* My daughter is 4. Soon to be 5, but still 4. She has already asked for a cell phone, now she's saying she's all about corvettes.

Heaven. Help. Me.

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Domestic Goddess said...

oh, where DO they learn this stuff!

Karen said...

That is hysterical! You're right, Chloe and Jason should get together. I just hope they both have really good jobs to support their really expensive tastes! LOL

Missi said...

LOL!!!! Yes, expensive taste this early.. oh you are in trouble!!!

Neila said...

Scary! Sometimes you can just see it coming. My 16-month-old already has a strong obsession with shoes.

Not. cool.

Anonymous said...

LOL thats so cute! I think if we every have kids, mine will be sayin
"mom Ill all about imports" because of ROB. hmmm scary!

Gail Martin said...

They grow up fast.