Wednesday, November 15

Thursday Thirteen #12


Thirteen Movies Colleen Likes

1. The Sound of Music
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Oceans 11
5. Mr and Mrs. Smith
6. The Shawshank Redemption
7. Pirates of the Carribean
8. Shrek 1 and 2
9. Napolean Dynomite
10. All the Harry Potters
11. All the Lord of the Rings
12. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
13. Forrest Gump

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





21 intellectual comments made by others:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love Pirates and the Shrek movies too!

happy TT! Mine are up too

Mama Duck said...

Ooooo, I love those too!! Happy TT!

Nicole said...

Great list!!
I love #2 and #9!

Happy TT!

Jennfactor 10 said...

I loved most of your movies, but feel hopelessly out of the loop--I still have not seen Napoleon Dynamite! I did favortie Movie Moments.

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Ya know, I have yet to see the Shawshank Redemption and I have been told by many that I MUST!

Unknown said...

Ya know, I have yet to see the Shawshank Redemption and I have been told by many that I MUST!

Unknown said...

I love that whole list...seriously..could watch them all over and over

Anonymous said...

I agree with all but #9...sorry to be a downer, but that movie just didn't do it for me. The rest are awesome, though. ;)

Happy Thursday!

Sparky Duck said...

Good List, only one I would pull off is Mr and Mrs Smith. What did ya think of Pirates 2

Kat said...

Great movies! Happy TT!

Frances D said...

I loved the first Pirates - the second was good but too many special effects.
The scene in Mr. & Mrs. Smith where they shoot up the store is about the best ever.
Thanks for sharing,
Frances

Domestic Goddess said...

Love the Shawshank Redemption!

Anonymous said...

I love Oceans 11!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list! Most of these are my favorites too.

Melissa H. said...

Hmmm...1, 6, 8, 10, 11, and 13. I haven't seen the others. Great list!

13 Reasons I'm Thankful for my Mom

BlondeBrony said...

Wonderful list of movies. I like all of them too.
Happy TT!

Carrie said...

That's a great list! Did you know that they are coming out with a Shrek 3? Anyways, I love Sweet Home Alabama! I totally want to watch it now!

alisonwonderland said...

while none of those make my all-time favorites list, i have enjoyed many of them!

happy TT!

DigiscrapMom said...

These are awesome movie choices! Love your list!

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love all those movies except 9 which I have never seen. In fact I own copies of 10 - 13.

Anonymous said...

oops that was me.