Thursday, November 2

Thursday Thirteen #10


Thirteen things Colleen does in a day


1. Brush my teeth (you can thank me for that now. LOL!)
2. Put in my contacts (not too blind, but I need it!)
3. Eat (this is a continual thing all day. I. Love. Food.)
4. Check my email. (I love email)
5. Drink a coke (an addiction I really should kill)
6. Hug my kids (This is a must. every. day.)
7. Check my message boards. (love those ladies!)
8. Call a friend. (I love adult interaction!)
9. Kiss my husband. (no comment.)
10. Read my book (I TRY to get a chapter in a day)
11. Feed my family (at least one good meal. LOL!)
12. Watch a show (even if it is just the news before bed)
13. Clean (there is ALWAYS something to clean in this house.)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




32 intellectual comments made by others:

Nicole said...

Good list! You are awful nice to kiss your hubby....lol mine needs a slap daily...ugh wont get into that!
Happy TT!!

Colleen Gleason said...

Ha ha on your note to me about cleaning my desk. Thanks for giving me a reprieve!

Have I told you how much I love the look of your blog? You changed the colors since I first came here, and I love them.

And once again, not only do we share names, but also about the same list of things we do each day, especially 1, 2, 3 (for sure!), 4 (of course), 6 (bunches of times), 9 & 10.

Wow!

Thanks for stopping by to see mine:
13 Things Cluttering my Desk while I'm Trying to Write My Next Book!

Anonymous said...

#9, LOL, no comment, LOL
i'm doing the tt too, but right now, i'm thinking maybe i should be giving my husband a kiss!

Anonymous said...

LOL good list!

Anthony said...

I'd love to be able to read a chapter a day.
No discipline!

Thanks for stopping by.

Diana Peterfreund said...

I traded out coke for seltzer... it's amazing what a difference it has made.

I love the look of your blog!

Tug said...

EAT. That's whay I forgot... ;-) Great list!

Blog said...

Love this list. I do a lot of the same. In fact, I'm going to make sure I get a chapter read tonight. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Girlie said...

This is a good list. :) Creative.

Tug said...

Colleen, I can't find an e-mail for you. I check how people's searches that bring them to my blog through sitemeter.com, it's free. If you look at my blog, it's on the very bottom...and you can check it daily, weekly, however much you want!

Anonymous said...

it's good to hear you never forget to kiss your hubby everyday. my tt's up! ;)

Anonymous said...

I know you family is thankful for what you do, great post!

Mine is up! Please stop by www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com to vote for our daughters name!!!

Anonymous said...

Our days sound very similar. However i dont have kids, but I could say i hug whitley everyday!

I love food to. my addiction is COFFEE!!!

Happy TT!

Jane said...

Yep...that sounds about right!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my T13. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Good list. The news just before bed is usually the only Telly that I get to see. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day!
And Thanks for stopping by.

Stephanie said...

LOL, sounds a lot like my daily list of things to do.
Thanks for visiting my TT.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new baby niece!

Great TT ~ I love to read and would love to get a chapter in a day! I think I do just about everything on your list daily, too. The clean something is by far my least favorite.

CJ said...

Hey, I could have written that list! Our days have a lot in common! I put up a list of slogans, how many can you name??

alisonwonderland said...

fun list. what i'm wondering - what are you reading?

my first ever TT is here.

DigiscrapMom said...

Great list! It's nice to know a little bit more about what you do in a day :)

Happy Thursday!

Anna Mary said...

Cute list! Happy TT!
Mine is up!

Domestic Goddess said...

very nice list.

Anonymous said...

Substitute coke for coffee and it sounds like my day!

Anonymous said...

Clean?! Why would you want to do that. That would be on my list to avoid!

Anonymous said...

Great List - my day is similar. What book are you reading?

Anonymous said...

Great TT! My list of daily to-do's is very similar except replacing coke with vast quantities of coffee.

bint alshamsa said...

What a coincidence! i brush my teeth every day too. ;o)

Feel free to check out my first ever TT too.

Colleen said...

I am currently reading The Secret Life of Bees. I'm liking it so far

Sophisticated Writer said...

Such a great list, Colleen. Really like your blog too. Thanks for visiting me :)

Kat said...

Happy TT late and thank you for brusing your teeth ;)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Thanks for visiting my TT! I know I am late calling back.

Your days sound almost too good to be true, minus the cleaning part! lol