Tuesday, October 31

Trunk or Treating - Happy Halloween!!

Bumping this post up from the other day since it is Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Stay safe and get lots of good stuff!


Every year my church puts on a trunk or treat. It is a neat SAFE way for the kids to trick or treat. I don't have to worry about checking thier candy. Its all in one place. Everyone knows my kids, so they can't get lost, or if they do, they know her. and, it's FUN! It starts with a carnival for the kids with fun games. Chloe and Brooke did the eating the donut without using their hands. It was HILARIOUS! Then on to the annual chili cookoff. YUM! Chili and cornbread. mmmmmm. Then trunk or treating. We decorate our trunks and kids come around to each to get candy. SO fun. Here are some pics!










8 intellectual comments made by others:

Domestic Goddess said...

very cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Everyone looks so cute!

My pictures are up, too.

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What a great family of doctors... so cute.

Anonymous said...

Greys anatomy eat your heart out! they are such adorable children as well. What a fab idea about the Trunk and Treat!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I love costume themes! They all look so great!

Kat said...

Love It!
We had a blast at our trunk or treat too.

sheri said...

I LOVE the costumes!! How adorable are they??!! (although you seem to be mysteriously missing from said pictures)

Colleen said...

I am ALWAYS missing from pictures. I dont think i'm in many since I take them. LOL. I was dressed up though!