Tuesday, October 10

Dramatics 101

Dramatics 101 is being taught this week by my daughter Chloe. Registration fees are $500 and must be written out to Chloe's Mom. Hours for said class are Monday - Sunday 6am - 9pm.

During said hours your child will learn how to:

~Throw the most traumatic tantrum you have ever seen.
~Yell to (try)to get what she/he wants.
~Learn how to take a small injury and make it seem like she/he is dying of some unknown cause.
~Extend the bedtime routine by at least 1 hour.
~Talk in only whiney voices.
~Beg and plead for whatever said child wants then proceed to throw the tantrum when is told no.
~Learn blatant disobedience.
~Pick on other children in the house until they make the other child cry.
~Learn excessive willpower for those traumatic tantrums.
~Learn how to say the word no with that added "oomph"
~Learn eye rolling.
~Learn the art of the piercing scream.
~Sarcasm, lots and lots of sarcasm.

That and much much more.

If you are interested in said course, please leave me a message and I will get back to you should I have time to respond due to lengthy class hours.

6 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . thanks for the offer but I think I'll have to pass. LOL!

Karen said...

Um, as tempting as that sounds, no thanks. LOL

sheri said...

Pretty sure my 1st kid already took that class. But I'm sure Kelly will be ready for it w/in the next year!
(and WAY cute post)

Sally F said...

Maybe we could get a cross-state curriculum thing going. I'm pretty sure my son could teach the Utah chapter!

Kat said...

I think my son already took this course.

Missi said...

ROTFL!!

I think we have the same child. Seriously. And it is only getting worse with age!!