Thursday, October 26

Thirteen Thursday #9


Thirteen of Colleens favorite candies


1. 3 Musketeers

2. Twix

3. Milkyway

4. Mounds

5. Kit Kat

6. Reeces Pieces

7. Reeces Peanutbettercups

8. Cinnamon Bears

9. Caramello

10. Gummy Worms

11. Skittles

12. Hot Tamales

13. Peanut Butter M&Ms



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





18 intellectual comments made by others:

Girlie said...

Hey Colleen, have you tried Toblerone?

Kat said...

I like Kit Kats myself ;)

Anonymous said...

Mmm... Reeses...

Anonymous said...

i heart everything Reeses. yum.

Colleen said...

I have tried toblerone, in fact, i have some here...but the list could only be 13 long, so I had to cut some....okay, I had to cut alot. ha!

Tracie Nall said...

This is my kind of list right here. The best part of this time of year is that you can get all of this stuff in large quantities and on sale....the worst part is that I will probably gain fifteen pounds!

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for leaving a comment at Purrchance To Dream! Hope to see you stop by again & say Hi to Daphne and Chloe!

Unknown said...

WOOOHOOO I made the list. OH no but you can't eat me. ROFL

Great list! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Diane said...

Oh, Kit Kat! I can have that all day!!!

Mama Duck said...

Mmmm, now I want chocolate....

Anonymous said...

Now this is my kind of list! Reeces are my favorite!

Christie O. said...

yum!!! i am on the wagon so i've nixed chocolate for a while, but boy do i love raisinettes and whatchamacallits and charleston chews! actually once i started writing those, i thought of about a dozen others.. thousand grands.. ok must stop thinking about chocolate! :) thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comment!! happy tt!!!!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I love Hot Tamales...and the new dark chocolate M&M's!
Yummy list!

Slackermommy said...

I'll eat anything that has chocolate, nuts, and/or peanut butter.

Sparky Duck said...

what in the world are cinnamon bears??

Anonymous said...

mmmmm chocolate... there isnt any other comment except mmmmmmmm

Carmen said...

must.go.to.gym. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yum.... eating a milkyway for breakfast :) Oh and gotta love the PB m&m s

thanks for stopping by. I'll be back here as well.