Monday, October 23

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:


Why don't you go back to your double-wide and fry something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:

Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy

7 intellectual comments made by others:

Anonymous said...

It is Sweet Home Alabama, right? I love that movie!

My Movie Quote Monday is up. I hope it is okay if I play along too.

http://stacitee.blogspot.com/2006/10/movie-quote-monday.html

Happy Monday!

Kat said...

I love that line!and this one
"Look at you, you have a baby... In a bar."

Anonymous said...

Definitely Sweet Home Alabama! I love that movie! I have it downloaded on my Treo!

Karen said...

Damn! I'm late for everything today. LOL I love Sweet Home Alabama!

Miss Notesy said...

Oh, I have one!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVE that movie!!

Staci said...

oh hilarious! I have a terrible memory apparently! My sister suggested this quote from her favorite movie last night and I thought it was a great idea. I blame my lack of memory on my two kids. (My baby who just turned one year old has been sleeping through the night for, oh, maybe a week now. haha!) Next week I'll try to find quote that I haven't already guessed on another persons blog. :) But of course, I can't promise anything because of the memory issues... hehe!