Friday, October 20

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Coke. YUMMY!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Papers, lots and lots of papers.
Wall Words Catalogs.
Can of Coke LOL!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

9

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Cleveland - Colleenland LOL! Just because I'm funny.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

My kids stress me out - taking a bath calms me down

20 intellectual comments made by others:

_ said...

LOL at your dessert. My kiddos stress me out at times too.

Unknown said...

My kid relaxes me. Hehe ...

Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

LOL - my kiddo stresses me out sometimes and he hasn't even been born yet!!! a bath is a great destressing activity - I agree with you there.

Happy Friday!!

Melli said...

...but...but...but...Cleveland ROCKS! LOL! Ohhhhhh well... have it YOUR way!

Anonymous said...

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Coke sure is a popular drink. Great feast!

Mine is up too.

Gattina said...

Did you eat it all ?

I have eaten my menu !

Pilot Mom said...

Love your appetizer! In fact, I have a can of coke on my desk too! :)

Mine is up!

Anonymous said...

Great blog and feast....i have empty cans of my desk

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great dessert. Mine's up too. Come join me.

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

yes if I had to spend 24 hrs a day with my kids I guess they would stress me out.... but as it is i get to spend time with them only after a long day at the office and over the weekends... so they kind of calm me down as well

KK said...

Great feast. Another coke lover! WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Colleenland... The Colleenland Browns... I guess it could work! ;)

BTW... I LOVE the sweet pink color of your blog. It made me smile.

(You can visit me at www.infinitepink.com to read my feast answers.)

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Love your main course. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Your main course is a good one.

Thanks for stopping by.

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOVE your feast. It was fun.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast, very entertaining! Love Colleenland, and you're SO right about bubble baths. Great stress relievers :)

Have a wonderful day!

Paperback Writer said...

OOoooo! I'd like a coke right now!

Sparky Duck said...

Dang, I should have thought of Cleveland!

meowminx said...

Enjoyed your feast- we have the same salad :)

Mine's up at http://www.meowminx.com/babygem, although it's a day late