Wednesday, October 11

Addictions

On a daily basis, I give into addictions in mulitple ways.

1. I drink my daily caffine. Coca Cola Classic. mmmmmmmm. Lately I've also been loving the new Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream. SO tasty.
2. Chocolate.
3. Books. I HAVE to constantly be having something new coming my way. www.frugalreader.com

Those are some examples of my addictions. Yesterday I came across a whole new addiction.

For some reason my link thing is not working, so here it is:

www.weffriddles.com

You've been warned

5 intellectual comments made by others:

Kimberly said...

I am such a coffee addict. I neeeeeeeeeed it. Need it. And I like red wine too. I'm pretty sure I could cope with just about anything as long as I had coffee.

Carrie said...

Ha ha! It's been 10 min. and I'm still on the first riddle of that weffriddles thing! I'm bound and determined to do it now! Thanks Colleen! LOL!

I was addicted to Coke and then everyone kept saying how much better Diet Coke is for ya! So I got myself addicted to that! Then I found out that that's worse than regular because it makes you crave more sugars and has a poison in it! Personally, I DON'T CARE!! I NEED the caffeine!

It's hard being a mom without addictions! LOL!

Carrie said...

Am I really that stupid? 45 min.! Driving me nuts! Again- thanks!

Kat said...

Wow look at this..I like!

Missi said...

I LOVE chocolate.

I do love books too but I rarely get a chance to read anymore. I am so lost on what is what is out now.