Sunday, October 15

Movie Quote Monday


Here is my quote for the day:


We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE *** prison.

No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of **** out the window.

**** straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join MQM, just leave your link in comments and I will link you here and check you out!

Other Movie Quote Monday participants:

Cheese & Wine
No Diet Coke for Mommy

12 intellectual comments made by others:

Kat said...

One of my husband's favorite movies. I'll let someone else guess.

Colleen said...

haha. one of our favorites too!

Karen said...

I'm going to e-mail the quote to my husband and see if he can figure it out. I have no idea!

Karen said...

Paul says Scarface...?

Colleen said...

nope. im putting up more clues

Twisted Cinderella said...

Is it Office Space?

Kat said...

That's my red stapler

Colleen said...

office space!

Karen said...

Damn...I never saw that!

sheri said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

what would you do with a million dollars?

I'd do two chicks at one time, thats what i'd do.

LOL! love that movie!

Staci said...

I was checking out your Thursday Thirteen and I found this post. Hilarious! I'll be back Monday to play along.